SISTEMA’S WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These website terms and conditions (Terms) govern your access to, and use of, the website located at www.sistemaplastics.com and any related websites operated by us (Website).
- The Website is provided and operated by Sistema Plastics Limited (Sistema’s, us, our).
- By accessing or using the Website, each user (you, your) agrees to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms.
Content and intellectual property
- The Website contains text, images, graphics, sound, photographs, designs and other materials and content relating to our business and our products (collectively, Content).
- The Content, and all intellectual property rights in the Content, are owned by Sistema and, except as specified in these Terms, you have no rights in or to the Content.
- You must not use, copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute or otherwise exploit any Content in any way, except that, where the Website permits and enables the download of particular Content, you may download one copy of that Content to a single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only.
- You agree to ensure that nothing you send to us through the Website infringes or breaches the rights of any third party.
- By sending anything to us through the Website, including any Content, any communications uploaded using the Communication Services and any photos uploaded using the Gallery Services, (Your Content) you hereby grant to Sistema and our related companies an irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferable, worldwide, perpetual, paid-up license, to use, copy, disclose to any person, publish and modify Your Content in connection with the Website and our business and products.
- We are not responsible for any content or information on any website that is linked to our Website. We include such links for your convenience and you should not consider a link to be an endorsement by us of any business, product, service or information on that website. If you would like to link your website to our Website, you must first obtain our written consent.
Restrictions on use
- The Website is only for your legal personal use. You may not use the Website or any Content for any commercial purpose or in any way that is unlawful or harms us, our related companies or any other person.
- You may not send or post any material on the Website (including via the Gallery Services or the Communication Services), or use the Website, the Content or any service offered via the Website in any manner, that:
- is unlawful;
- is obscene, offensive, defamatory, derogatory or unwanted;
- could damage, disable, overburden or impair any server or the network(s) connected to any server;
- could interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Website; or
- reduces the number of users accessing or using or able to access or use the Website.
- If you register to be a member of our Website or for any service or offering on our Website, additional information and services may be made available to you. We may decline to register you, or cancel your registration, for any reason and we are not obliged to state such reason.
Gallery and Communication Services
- The Website may contain:
- a photo upload service designed to enable you to share your photos with others (Gallery Services); and/or
- e-mail services, bulletin board services, blogs, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, Communication Services).
- You agree to use the Gallery Services and/or the Communication Services only to post, upload, send, view and receive photos, messages and material that comply with these Terms.
- You agree that you are authorised to upload all photos you upload to the Website, that the photos are of you and are your own property, or that you have the consent of the photo owner and/or any individual who appears in any photo.
- We are not responsible for the photos uploaded via the Gallery Services or the communications of users via the Communications Services and those photos and communications are not reviewed, screened or approved by Sistema.
- We reserve the right to:
- terminate or suspend your access to any or all of the Gallery Services and/or the Communication Services; or
- remove any material from the Gallery Services and/or Communication Services,
at any time, without notice, for any reason and we are not obliged to state such reason.
- You acknowledge and agree that your photos shared via the Gallery Services, and your communications with other users via the Communications Services, are public and not private communications, and that you have no expectation of privacy concerning your use of the Gallery Services or the Communications Services. We strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your photos shared via the Gallery Services or your public communications via the Communications Services.
- Sistema is committed to protecting your personal information.
- We may collect and use information about use of our Website including your location, your computer’s IP address and statistical data about your visit, such as the number of links you have clicked on, the pages you have visited and the number of times you have visited (Usage Data).
- We may also collect and use personal information about you that you send to us. This may include your email address, name, date of birth, age, address and other information that you have provided to us through your use of our Website or otherwise (Personal Data).
- We access and use Usage Data and Personal Data to monitor and develop our Website, and to develop our business generally including creating new products and marketing our products and services to you and others.
- Usage Data and Personal Data may be kept on computer systems operated by third parties. We will take reasonable precautions against unauthorised access and disclosure by those third parties.
- We may:
- share Usage Data with third parties, including other organisations and individuals who provide services to us; and
- share Personal Data with third parties where necessary for them to provide services to us in connection with our Website.
- We take reasonable precautions to make sure that we keep your Personal Data secure on our websites and any associated computer systems.
- Because the internet is an open network, we cannot warrant or guarantee that your Personal Data is safe from unauthorised access or use.
- Where you have authorised us to disclose your Personal Data to a third party, their use and maintenance of your Personal Data is outside our control and we accept no responsibility or liability for such third party use.
- You may request access to your Personal Data that is held by us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will delete it or correct it if you ask us to.
- Any information which you have uploaded to the Website or shared with other users of our Website will remain accessible on the Website or to the users that you shared it with even after you have closed your account.
- You may be able to alter your browser settings to prevent some cookies, but this may reduce the functionality of the Website.
- From time to time we may send you, and you agree to receive, emails and other promotions relating to us, our related companies, products or the Website.
- You may opt out of receiving those emails and other promotions at any time by following the opt-out instructions provided by us.
Risk and liability
- You understand and agree that your use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided by us on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Sistema disclaims and excludes any implied conditions or warranties in relation to the Website (including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose).
- Without limiting the above, we do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times, secure or error-free, or that any Content is error-free or reliable.
- In no event will Sistema, or our related companies, employees, agents, directors and other personnel (Sistema Affiliates), have any liability to you (whether in contract, tort including negligence, or otherwise) in relation to your use of the Website, whether or not such liability is direct, indirect, consequential or of a special nature, including without limitation, any liability for loss of revenue, profit, anticipated savings, goodwill or opportunity, production or loss or corruption of data.
- You agree to at all times indemnify the Sistema Affiliates against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, costs or other expenses of any nature whatsoever awarded against, incurred or suffered by any of the Sistema Affiliates arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of these Terms.
- None of the exclusions or limitations set out in these Terms will have the effect of limiting or excluding any form of liability to the extent such liability cannot be so limited or excluded under applicable law.
Changes to these Terms, and additional terms
- We may amend these Terms from time to time without notifying you. The current and binding Terms will be the Terms displayed on the Website each time you access or use the Website.
- If you do not accept any modification to these Terms, you may terminate your access and use of the Website. Your continued use of the Website after a change or update has been made to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changed or updated Terms.
- Sistema reserves the right, without any limitation whatsoever, to discontinue or alter the Website or terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, without notice, for any reason and we are not obliged to state such reason.
- If any part of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.
- These Terms, and any disputes arising from or relating to the conduct covered by the Terms, are governed by the laws of New Zealand. You hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.