At Sistema, we’ll challenge you to reach your full potential. The recruitment and development of our apprentices is an important part of our growth. It is an exciting time to join our team as we are experiencing huge growth and are proud to be working from our award-winning, purpose built, state-of-the-art manufacturing facility close to Auckland Airport.
What We Offer
We offer an innovative workplace where you will be able to embrace a range of learning opportunities on the job. It is not only about attracting enthusiastic and motivated candidates, but we seek to develop our people to be the best they can be.
You can expect a variety of experiences and a great team culture through a programme endorsed by Competenz and other relevant professional bodies.
Apprenticeship Development includes
- Sistema induction/orientation
- Apprentice network
- Dedicated mentor
- Individual Development Plan
- Structured Learning – on the job and block courses
- Job Rotation
What’s in it for you
- A recognised qualification (e.g. New Zealand Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering Level 4)
- Earn while you learn
- Unique opportunity to earn two qualifications
- Work for one of the most progressive plastic manufacturing companies in NZ
- Gaining experience in the field and the opportunity to apply theory into practice
Please go to our website, https://sistemaplastics.com for further information and an insight on what Sistema can offer!
You will need to demonstrate:
- Commitment to 3-4 years study
- Practical, hands on skills
- Interest in mechanical engineering or plastics industry trades
- Achievement in NCEA Level 2 in Maths and English
- Restricted or full license
- Ability to work legally in NZ
If you have completed a short course in the mechanical or engineering field, it will be advantageous.
How to apply
Send your Cover Letter, CV and relevant supporting information/documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the following in the email subject line: Sistema Apprenticeship Programme Application 2020
If you progress to the next stage, you will be required to sit an Apprenticeship – Strength Assessment.
Applications close on Friday 31st January 2020.