Brown Rice - Serves 2
This recipe uses the Rice Cooker (Multi Cooker)
1 cup brown rice
2 ¼ cups water
Note: These are based on imperial measurements, a guide to convert to metric can be found under Recipes > General Cooking Instructions
- Rinse rice with cold water.
- Put the rinsed rice in the rice cooker and add water accordingly.
- Place the chamber plate then lid and clip to close.
- Put the rice cooker in the microwave.
- Cook for 18 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes before opening.
These recipes were prepared using a 950 watt microwave. Cooking times will vary depending on the wattage of the microwave used.